Features in Version 8
- You to create Combination Diets with the click of a button
using 15 diet/food texture and 4 liquid consistency adjustments to the
MenuMizar base diets.
- You can generate a list that shows personal recipes and
where they are used in a menu.
- You can generate a list that shows specific recipes or
foods and where they are used in a menu.
- You can change the Dislikes associated with MenuMizar
- You can change the Diet Link Matrix associated with
- You can change the Combination Diet Matrix associated with
- You can add specific recipes to a resident's Do Not Serve
list. These DNS recipes function the same as Dislikes.
- You can De-activate a resident's record so that it can be
excluded when printing tray cards and other reports.
- You can add or replace foods on a resident's menu for any
day(s) in one window.
- You can change font size, style, type and color in the Tray
- You have separate fields for Adaptive Equipment and Allergy
Notes. You can generate reports that list the resident that have
these special needs.
- You can generate a report of those residents that use
- New Production Summary report includes Resident Dislike
- New Production Run capabilities allows you to generate
Production Summary reports for sub-sets of your Resident population.
- You can choose a variety of new Tray Card formats.
- You can add Headings to food groups on the Tray Cards and
choose the names of each.
- New print sorting feature allows you to "cut and
your Tray Cards when you print by meal.
- Safeguard in the Save File dialog box to prevent
inadvertently saving the file currently open over other existing Menu,
Resident, Recipe or Cost file.